Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, He Said: A-

I guess there comes a time in every relationship where you're forced to see a movie your significant other picks out. Don't get me wrong, being the film buff I am, I had every intention of seeing Brokeback Mountain. But with the Oscars already past, I wasn't in any particular rush to see it. Nonetheless, SHE was home sick for a few days and feeling terrible. So in an effort to cheer her up, I decided to make her dinner and suprise her with the DVD because I knew she had been dying to see it. For all the guys out there too scared to watch this at home, relax - it really isn't that bad. Yes, it's a love story between 2 guys, but it's done tastefully. The story is moving, the acting superb and the cinematography breathtaking. This really is a great film. I recommend it for any guy, girl or couple.

HE SAID: A-

Starring:
Heath Ledger
Jake Gyllenhaal
Anne Hathaway
Michelle Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home